Life as we know it...

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Just another day...

Grief is a funny thing.

One minute you are moving on with life. The next minute you are crying for your loss.

Woke up this morning, and my heart was heavy. Maybe because T is at his dads, maybe because my DH is at training, I am alone.

It's crazy because I feel like one minute I am taking a step forward only to realize that I am taking that step. Suddenly I feel guilty because I put my grief aside. I have been forcing myself to talk to friends (about anything other than me), I have been forcing myself to interact with family. But my heart still weighs heavy.

I wish Rob were here. I'm sure he would be at work today, but it would have the evening to look forward to. I would know that he is near. I know I have been extra needy, and clingly lately, but I think that might be a natural feeling. The feeling of loss makes me want to hold those I love closer and closer.

No comments:

Post a Comment