You can't imagine how I am feeling right now. I don't know if I can explain how I'm feeling right now. But I know this, I am happy, I am blessed, I am ready.
Today is my ET. As of yesterday, of my 14 embryos, all 14 continue to divide and grow. There are 6 grade A, 3 grade B, and 5 grade C. I feel so happy about this. Last time we only had 14 eggs to start with. By ET day there were 5.
My RE wants to put in 2 embies, I can't decide if I want the 3rd one in there or not. I think I may want 2 A's and 1 C. It will run the risk of triplets though. Will I be able to handle that? But I also feel that it could give me a better chance at getting twins. Crazy world has got me all confused.
So I have finished my oatmeal, I am going off to the accupuncturist, and then back home for my Valium and to begin filling my bladder. (oh fun) My appointment is at noon.
~God please watch over my embies as they are placed in the womb. Help them grow and thrive. And please give Dr. Wit a steady hand to place my babies back with me.~
Tuesday, May 3, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment