Life as we know it...

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

6w0d

WooHoo!! 6weeks!! I'm so happy to see you!

One more week, and I get to see my little sweet pea!

I have not done a great job of backing off of the IF forum, but I have stopped asking Dr. Google for advice. Advice that really only makes me more nervous, and makes me look up more questions! WTH?

But I do have questions...Can I color my hair? Can I start exercising yet? When is it safe to take a bath or swim? I know my RE can answer these questions, but he isn't available at 1am, when I wake up to pee, can't get back to sleep, and begin to wonder. Dr. Google is always in. (BTW...I really hope it is ok to color my hair!!)

I noticed today that I can't button my jeans. I know it is way to early to be showing, and that it is mostly bloating from the drugs. But I look more preggo than I actually am. I managed to lose 25 pounds before starting IVF this time, and bought some skinny jeans 2 sizes smaller than before. I had really hoped to wear them a little longer. But its ok. I tried wearing the jeans unbuttoned, and they were totally uncomfortable. Looks like I am going to need some new pants. But I will wait until I see your precious heart beating!! Then, shopping for something that you can grow into. :)

One more week my sweet pea, and I will begin to tell the world that you are coming join our family! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment