Life as we know it...

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Happy day

Yesterday I had my 3rd Beta. My number was 250. Which is a doubling time of 34 hours!! YEAH!! I am so happy!

But I am so scared, there are so many things that can still happen. UGH!! I think once I get my ultrasound on June 2nd, and see that little heart beating, I will feel much better. Right now, I am worried that now that the embryo has implanted, it isn't going to grow. Or there won't be a heartbeat.

Maybe I am too hormonal, and need to stop thinking. LOL

I was going to tell my mom, but I think I have decided to wait until the ultrasound. I just don't want to have to explain if something goes wrong. It is so much harder when people ask questions. So for now, the girls I work with, my husband, and my best friends know. That is 8 people, probably too many already.

~ Please God, watch over my little one as (s)he begins to grow. ~

No comments:

Post a Comment