So yesterday was my ER. I was perfectly fine with going because I've done it before. Traci was keeping T for a sleepover, Grace was planning on picking me up. Everything was planned out. I went in confident. When the nurse asked me if I brought my Percoset, I told her I never received any. Right away she started to panic that I didn't have my painkillers for Post-Op. I started getting nervous. She told me to get someone to the pharmacy asap. But I didn't have anyone there with me. What was I supposed to do?
In the meantime, the anesthesiologist came in, and was getting me ready to go in. They brought in the previous girl to recover from her ER, and she was crying and moaning. Sounded like she was in extreem pain. Now I was nervous!! I was going to need those drugs. I suddenly got scared.
Turns out the Dr (whom I absolutely love) pulled some strings, and was able to get it for me. Thank you Dr W. But I was nervous!
As I was getting ready to leave post-op, Dr W came in and told me that they got 29 eggs!! HOLY COW!! Really? And they were all from my right ovary. Left ovary didn't perform this time (Last time we only got 14 eggs from both ovaries) I was so happy!!
Today, I got my call from RE. Of the 29 eggs, 23 were mature and fertilized. Of those 23, 14 are now my embabies!! 14!! I am so happy! I am so excited! I can hardly sit still!
RE will call me on Sunday with an update on my embabies. My transfer should be on Tuesday!
~ God please be with my embabies as they continue to grow and divide! Please bring them home for me to care for. Please care for the souls created with love. ~
Friday, April 29, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment