So, as it goes, things have been pretty smooth so far. But I am waiting for a bomb to drop. Nothing is this easy. So, of course I am thinking the worse...My ovaries aren't producing...
I have been taking my shots like a big girl. Really they haven't been bad. These are the easy ones. And I don't feel overly hormonal, only slightly bloated at my ovaries. My bloodwork seems to be good so far, and the ultrasounds have showed my follicles are growing. I have another ultrasound tomorrow, and then hopefully they will tell me to trigger on Sunday!! I am so excited.
I have the support of my co-workers and a few close friends. I have been a little more open about it this time. Though, I haven't told Rob yet. I want to wait until I have my Beta. I see no need to worry him while he is away. I would rather excite him with a positive test.
I am so positive this time. I have started accupuncture, and feel that has not only helped me reduce stress, but also is preparing my womb to house an embryo for 9 months. I have lost 25 pounds, quit drinking coffee, soda and alcohol. Aand have relieved myself of all the negative in my life.
I am ready! Go TEAM!!
So cross your fingers, and pray that a bomb doesn't drop!!
Thursday, April 21, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment