
How far along: 33 weeks
Weight gain/loss: Lost 1 lb this month
Maternity clothes: Favorite thing right now are my pregnancy leggings and yoga pants.
Stretch marks: No new ones! But I can see the old ones more. Using BioOil to help minimize any new ones.
Sleep: Sleep is difficult. Get up to pee every few hours. I love my body pillow. Some days I toss and turn working to get my belly comfy.
Best moment this week: Seeing baby moving. NST shows all is well for another week.
Food cravings: Chocolate and Coke! Cereal! Basically anything sugary.
Gender: Its a BOY!!
Belly button in or out? Innie!! Although it seems to be getting a little flat.
Movement: Feeling lots and lots of movement. We can see him moving now. :) I think he is practicing karate!
What I miss: Beer! LOL It just sounds so good!
What I'm looking forward to: Meeting our little guy!
Milestones: A milestone noted by baby center - testicles should be dropping this week.
Next appointment: December 14th -OB, December 8th - NST
My feelings this week: I can hardly believe it is December! I can officially say that our baby will be here next month! Can you believe it? This month is going to go so quickly with Christmas (planning, vacation, appointments, parties, shopping). Before you know it, it is going to be New Years!! It is going to fast. All three of the triplets mom have delivered their babies. And a singleton is in the hospital waiting...makes our baby seem so close.
Maternity clothes: Favorite thing right now are my pregnancy leggings and yoga pants.
Stretch marks: No new ones! But I can see the old ones more. Using BioOil to help minimize any new ones.
Sleep: Sleep is difficult. Get up to pee every few hours. I love my body pillow. Some days I toss and turn working to get my belly comfy.
Best moment this week: Seeing baby moving. NST shows all is well for another week.
Food cravings: Chocolate and Coke! Cereal! Basically anything sugary.
Gender: Its a BOY!!
Belly button in or out? Innie!! Although it seems to be getting a little flat.
Movement: Feeling lots and lots of movement. We can see him moving now. :) I think he is practicing karate!
What I miss: Beer! LOL It just sounds so good!
What I'm looking forward to: Meeting our little guy!
Milestones: A milestone noted by baby center - testicles should be dropping this week.
Next appointment: December 14th -OB, December 8th - NST
My feelings this week: I can hardly believe it is December! I can officially say that our baby will be here next month! Can you believe it? This month is going to go so quickly with Christmas (planning, vacation, appointments, parties, shopping). Before you know it, it is going to be New Years!! It is going to fast. All three of the triplets mom have delivered their babies. And a singleton is in the hospital waiting...makes our baby seem so close.


No comments:
Post a Comment