Life as we know it...

Monday, October 31, 2011












How far along: 28 weeks, 4 days


Weight gain/loss: 1 lb this month


Maternity clothes: Only wearing maternity clothes at this point. Favorite thing right now is my pregnancy skinny jeans and yoga pants.


Stretch marks: No new ones! But I can see the old ones more. Using BioOil to help minimize any new ones.


Sleep: Sleep has been better. Get up to pee every few hours. I love my body pillow. Some days I toss and turn working to get my belly comfy. My left side hurts to sleep on, feels like baby is pulling.


Best moment this week: Seeing baby moving and u/s pictures. Baby boy is 3.2 pounds. Also baby boy is measuring 2 weeks ahead!! I have always thought he would join our family early. My guess is still January 8th. U/S shows January 4th. OB officially says January 19th. :)


Food cravings: Chocolate and Coke! Donuts! Cereal! Basically anything sugary.


Gender: Its a BOY!!


Belly button in or out? Innie!!


Movement: Feeling lots and lots of movement. We can see him moving now. :)


What I miss: My husband! :'(


What I'm looking forward to: Baby shower in 2 weeks. And of course Rob coming home before Thanksgiving!!


Milestones: Seeing movement from the outside


Next appointment: November 18th -OB


My feelings this week: I am missing my husband but I am so glad that he is coming home soon. Also, I am a little anxious because a girl in my January Mommies group just had her babies (triplets). Just makes things seem so close. I can hardly wait to meet my little guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment