How far along: 24 weeks, 3 days
Weight gain/loss: 2 lbs this week, 19 lbs total
Maternity clothes: Only wearing maternity clothes at this point. Favorite thing right now is my pregnancy skinny jeans!
Weight gain/loss: 2 lbs this week, 19 lbs total
Maternity clothes: Only wearing maternity clothes at this point. Favorite thing right now is my pregnancy skinny jeans!
Stretch marks: No new ones! But I'm still expecting to see them. Using BioOil to help minimize any new ones.
Sleep: Sleep has been better. Get up to pee every few hours. I love my body pillow. Some days I toss and turn working to get my belly comfy.
Best moment this week: Ty feeling he brother move.
Food cravings: Not really craving anything this week.
Gender: Its a BOY!!
Belly button in or out? Innie!!
Movement: Feeling lots and lots of movement. Starting to feel it from the outside. :)
What I miss: My husband! :'(
What I'm looking forward to: Holiday season!
Milestones: Feeling movement from the outside
Sleep: Sleep has been better. Get up to pee every few hours. I love my body pillow. Some days I toss and turn working to get my belly comfy.
Best moment this week: Ty feeling he brother move.
Food cravings: Not really craving anything this week.
Gender: Its a BOY!!
Belly button in or out? Innie!!
Movement: Feeling lots and lots of movement. Starting to feel it from the outside. :)
What I miss: My husband! :'(
What I'm looking forward to: Holiday season!
Milestones: Feeling movement from the outside
Next appointment: October 6th -OB
My feelings this week: I am missing my husband and am so sad that he isn't here to enjoy our baby time! Today is our 7 year anniversary!! It has never bothered me that he hasn't been home for an anniversary, he has a job to do. But this year, it is crushing me. I am sure it is due to the fact that I am extreemely hormonal and emotional. But I hurt!! I am jealous of my January mommas who have their husbands to share with. I just wake up crying because I feel so alone! It really sucks!! I know I chose this path in my life, but I can have moments of sadness! I am a crazy hormonal mess, but I am so proud of my husband!


No comments:
Post a Comment