Life as we know it...

Thursday, September 15, 2011

22w0d











How far along: 22 weeks, 0 days

Weight gain/loss: 7 lbs this week, 17 lbs total

Maternity clothes: Mostly wearing maternity clothes at this point, very few things from my old wardrobe fits anymore. Favorite thing right now is my pregnancy skinny jeans!
Stretch marks: No new ones! But I'm still expecting to see them.

Sleep: Sleep has been better. Still hot, still pee every few hours. I love my body pillow.

Best moment this week: Feeling more and more movement.

Food cravings: Not really craving anything this week.

Gender: Its a BOY!!

Belly button in or out? Innie!!

Movement: Feeling lots and lots of movement. Still can't feel it from the outside though.

What I miss: This week its Beer.

What I'm looking forward to: Tyler feeling his brother moving. :)

Milestones: Movement
Next appointment: October 6th -OB


My feelings this week: I have found that much of my energy has returned. Thank goodness. I am starting to get more done. But I do still have moments of needing naps! :D I am missing my husband more and more, and sad that he isn't here to enjoy our baby time! My BFF had her baby last week, and meeting him was emotional for me. It made me so excited about my sweet pea's arrival. Also, feeling quite sentimental because T is going to be 10 years old tomorrow!! Once upon a time I carried him in my belly, and now he is such a big boy, I am so proud of him!! I am a blessed woman!

No comments:

Post a Comment