Life as we know it...

Thursday, December 29, 2011









How far along: 37 weeks
Weight gain/loss: Gained 4lb finally!

Maternity clothes: Favorite thing right now are my pregnancy leggings and yoga pants. I'm finding that most of my shirts are too short, and showing my belly now!!

Stretch marks: No new ones! But I can see the old ones more. Using BioOil to help minimize any new ones.

Sleep: Sleep is difficult. Get up to pee every few hours. I love my body pillow. Some days I toss and turn working to get my belly comfy. Can't sleep on my left side because of the cracked rib.

Best moment this week: Seeing baby moving. Baby is now measuring 8lbs 13oz, measuring due 12/24. That is definitely ahead of schedule!!

Food cravings: Beer

Gender: Its a BOY!!

Belly button in or out? Innie!! Although it seems to be getting a little flat.

Movement: Feeling lots and lots of movement. We can see him moving now. :) I think he is practicing karate! Rob and Ty both love to watch baby moving.

What I miss: Beer! LOL It just sounds so good!

What I'm looking forward to: Meeting our little guy! He needs to hurry himself out!Milestones: Officially full term!

Next appointment: December 29th - NST

My feelings this week: I am over anxious! I want to have our baby boy out. I am so uncomfortable. Baby is so big, I am concerned about carrying him much longer. It has actually become painful to carry him around, especially with my cracked rib. Dr told me yesterday that she still thinks that I can deliver vaginally, but with such a big boy, I am worried. She also doesn't see a need to induce because of the size. She wants to wait at least another 2 weeks before considering induction. So, we are going to try everything in our own powers to get things moving. Spicy food, lots of walking, sex... Started walking 2 miles today, and my body now hurts, my legs, my back, my ribs. I know it is best to keep baby in a couple more weeks, but I just hurt. Hoping that next week, things get moving. I am so tired, all I want is to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment