Weekly Stats - Week 16 I am totally going to copy one of the blogs I follow, who copied someone else's blog, and post these weekly stats.
How far along: 16 weeks, 1 day
Weight gain/loss: 2 lbs this week, 13 lbs total
Maternity clothes: Mostly wearing maternity clothes at this point, very few things from my old wardrobe fits anymore. Bought a maternity swimsuit!!
Weight gain/loss: 2 lbs this week, 13 lbs total
Maternity clothes: Mostly wearing maternity clothes at this point, very few things from my old wardrobe fits anymore. Bought a maternity swimsuit!!
Stretch marks: No new ones! But I'm expecting to see them, as I had them when I was pregnant with T.
Sleep: Sleep pretty well. I get so hot at night, I have to have the turbo fan on, I get up to pee about two or three times a night, and I have to use my body pillow to be comfortable on my side. Best moment this week: Feeling more and more movement, and hearing the heartbeating so loudly with my doppler.
Food cravings: Cereal, any kind, all day! And Ice cream!
Gender: We find out the sex on August 18th.
Belly button in or out? Innie!!
Movement: Feeling small flutterings from time to time.
What I miss: Beer and Coffee
What I'm looking forward to: Finding out the sex of our little sweet pea.
Milestones: Movement
Sleep: Sleep pretty well. I get so hot at night, I have to have the turbo fan on, I get up to pee about two or three times a night, and I have to use my body pillow to be comfortable on my side. Best moment this week: Feeling more and more movement, and hearing the heartbeating so loudly with my doppler.
Food cravings: Cereal, any kind, all day! And Ice cream!
Gender: We find out the sex on August 18th.
Belly button in or out? Innie!!
Movement: Feeling small flutterings from time to time.
What I miss: Beer and Coffee
What I'm looking forward to: Finding out the sex of our little sweet pea.
Milestones: Movement
Next appointment: August 9th - Genetic Counseling, August 10th -OB


No comments:
Post a Comment