Life as we know it...

Thursday, August 18, 2011

18w0d
















How far along: 18 weeks, 0 days


Weight gain / loss: 0 pounds, 13 pounds total


Maternity clothes: Finally wore my maternity swimsuit! Love it, it is so comfy and actually flattering.


Stretch marks: Nothing new!


Sleep: Sleep has really sucked this week! I can't seem to get comfortable, even with extra pillows. Doesn't help that I get up 3x a night to pee. And hubby is snoring like crazy recently, so sleep has been tough.


Best moment this week: Found out the sex of our little sweet pea today!!


Food cravings: Fruit, veggies and cereal this week!


Gender: Surprised to find we are having a BOY!!


Belly button in or out: Innie


Movement: Still little movements usually on the left lower side of my belly.


What I miss: Still missing beer


What I'm looking forward to: Going to start registry while hubby is here.


Milestones: Baby can hear sounds this week!!





Next appointment: August 31 - 2nd trimester ultrasound, September 9 - OB





Feeling this week: As normal, I have been feeling so nervous about my sweet pea. We were on vacation, I didn't take my doppler, and because there wasn't much movement from the baby, I was a nervous wreck until we got home. As soon as we got home, I pulled out the doppler and smiled to hear my baby. We were so busy during vacation, that I probably just didn't notice the movement. It was so wonderful to see our little one moving around this morning. The tech was great, he took so many pictures of the baby. The tech said in one picture it looks like he is saluting his daddy, T replyed with "at ease soldier". In another it looked like the baby was clapping. He is very active. I'm so happy!! Now to sit with hubby and fight it out over the name. T is calling the baby Chase. We don't want the name Chase, but I told T that he can use Chase as a nickname because baby brother will probably be chasing him around for many years.

No comments:

Post a Comment