Life as we know it...

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Ultrasound

What a crazy day!!

I had my u/s today, I was so scared this morning. I cried all the way to the RE's office. When I got there I went to the bathroom, composed myself, and waited my turn. When they called my name, I walked down the hall, and the REs were waiting for me. They said good morning and that I looked nervous, and I started crying all over again. I got on the table, and continued crying. RE gave me a hug, and worked to calm me (boy did he earn his money today). I had a vaginal ultrasound, and no sooner did he insert the magic wand, baby jumped out to have his/her picture taken. ha ha ha I was so happy. And then when he turned the sound on, I cried again. I must have cried until lunchtime!!! I was so happy!! RE gave me pictures and a DVD of the baby. Going to send the file to my DH!!

I emailed my DH, and told him about the baby, and that I got to hear its heart beating. When I got to work, (everyone knew about the IVF and positive test), I walked in asking..."who wants to see my baby"!! Everyone was so excited. I am scheduled for my next ultrasound on the 16th. If everything continues looking good, I will then be referred to the OB!! SCAREY!! After 7 years, its finally happened!!!

Now, when should I tell T? I know he is going to be excited. Do I tell him now? Do I wait 2 more weeks until I see the baby again?? Do I wait until I am past the first trimester?? I don't know. But, I am going to call my mom tonight and tell her that I am ! She is going to freak!!!!!!! LOL

I am so happy to finally have the first ultrasound over with. I was so scared and nervous!! But the baby seems to be doing good. Measuring 6w5d, and a heartrate of 128. I feel so relieved!!

~God is great~

No comments:

Post a Comment