October 15th, WORLDWIDE, Pregnancy and Infant Loss Remembrance Day - Miscarriage, Stillbirth, SIDS
On this day a Wave of Light has shone upon the Earth in rememberance of all the angels sharing their wings with God. All around the world, candles were lit at 7pm to remember our loved ones, causing a continuous wave of light.
I chose to light three candles. One for the loss of my angel (whom I have been calling HOPE), one for my friends/curlys who have lost their angels, and one for the love and peace that guides them home.
Today I would be 36w1d. I would be so close to holding my sweet HOPE. Instead I celebrate the love of an angel who stands with me, and guides me.
I continue to feel the sadness in my heart. I want to hold my baby. I cannot let go of the memory I was blessed with. I cannot let go of my sorrow. It has become a part of who I am.
I have dealt with the loss of my baby. But as the due date draws near, I feel the pain all over again. Like it is happening all over again. I hurts to think that I will never be able to see my angel. I will treasure the date forever ~November 11, 2010
"It is better to light a candle than curse the darkness" ~ Eleanor Roosevelt
Friday, October 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment