Life as we know it...

Monday, October 25, 2010

Just thinking...

I watched a movie today, a documentary called Babies. It was about 4 babies from different parts of the world (America, Malaysia, Indonesia, Africa). Their lives from birth throught heir first year. It was cute.
But of course it made me miss my baby more. Today I would be 37w4d. Hard to believe that at this point, I would be wishing for time to hurry. I would be so close to my sweet HOPE. Its funny, because sometimes I sit here and think about what life would belike if she were truly coming. How would my life be different? What would I be doing? I know there is no use wondering, but I do.
I look forward to experiencing life as a new mom again. I look forward to giving my husband the ultimate joy of life. Hopefully in the Spring. Crossing my fingers.

I know how blessed I am to have a wonderful husband, and a great son. I cherish that every day of my life!! Thank you God!

No comments:

Post a Comment