Life as we know it...

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Its been awhile since I've written. Life has been busy.
In the past few weeks so many things have happened. I finally got ahold of my RE's office, only to find out that the nurse and scheduler have both quit. Not only that...but they forgot to update my file. I now have to go back on the waiting list for IVF. UGH!! There is nothing I can do about it. I tried talking to the girls in the office, and they sympathize, but, sorry. So now, I have to wait until probably around April 2011. That sucks.

Recently a friend of mine, had a miscarriage. I know how heart broken she has been. I have been checking on her quite a bit. My heart hurts for her.

A few days ago, I went to my 20 year reunion. I went with my best friend. After the reunion, we sat in front of his house, and talked for hours. It was so nice to spend time with him, and just talk. We got to talking about the love of our children. I was telling him how much I love my boy, and how I never knew I could love anyone that much. I also told him how since the miscarriage, my love has changed, because now I see how fragile life is.

While we were talking, I told him how I kept wanting answers as to what happened. But kept saying that I know everything happens for a reason. It was at that moment that I realized what my reason might be. Maybe the reason for my miscarriage was so that I could be there for others. It warmed my soul, and gave me a sense of peace to think that my angel gave me a purpose.

"God please watch over my angel as she guides me to be strong for myself and others." I will always love you Angel.

No comments:

Post a Comment