Yesterday my little man turned ONE!! Can you believe it? The first year flew by!
I woke up in the morning and was so sad at the fact that my little guy was no longer a baby. I really miss the newborn days. Don't get me wrong, I love this stage, and watching him develop his own personality. But sad that time goes by so quickly.
I think it is because I worked so hard and for so long (8 long years) to have him, that I really wanted to have more baby time. Especially since he is my last baby. I cried all morning, just couldn't seem to get myself together. :'( I knew I was sad about him growing, but I didn't know how emotional I would be. My heart literally felt like it was breaking.
We went to a power yoga class, while I worked out my anxiety and stress, he played with his friends. When I left, I felt 100x better. I really needed that. After yoga we went for a quick visit with my sister. And then when Daddy got home we took the boys out for dinner. Cam of course didn't know that there was anything special about yesterday, but we did.
Cams birthday party isn't until next week, but I wanted to do something ON his birthday. So, we went to Hooters for dinner. The girls pulled Cams high chair into the middle of the room and started singing to him (and some old guy who also had a birthday yesterday). Cam kept watching the girls sing, I think he liked it. When they stopped singing, he cried. We of course took pictures. hee hee And then we shared a dessert to celebrate him.
Happy 1st Birthday little one. May God bless you for many years to come, and help me guide you to be the best YOU that you can be. I love you so much!!! You are a part of my heart and my soul!
~Mommy
Saturday, January 12, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment