Life as we know it...

Friday, March 15, 2013

Finding me...

My kids are wonderful.  My husband is great.  I have what I have always wanted in my family.  Lots and Lots of love...

Now that my family is complete, I am starting to work on ME!  I have made a decision that I am extremely happy with.  I am going back to school.  I have already spoken to an education counselor.  I have applied for financial aid.  I am working on childcare for my kiddos while I go to class.  If I do the accelerated program I can be done in 8 months, then into a job that I love.  I am going for Medical Assistant program. 

I know it is going to be tough.  And it makes me sad that I am going to find someone to watch my little guys, but I think this will be good for all of us.  I can show my guys that I am important, determined and happy.  Hopefully they will see how hard I work for them, and how hard I work for me.  Hopefully they will respect that as they grow older. 

I look forward to finding myself again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment