I didn't realize how long it has been since I last updated my blog. Actually published a post I hadn't published from April. So, it has been a crazy 5 months.
First of all, tomorrow Cameron will be 8 months old. I can hardly believe how fast time flew by. He is such a great kid. He crawls, pulls himself up, cruises along furniture, says 'mama' and 'tata', and loves exloring new foods. He has tooth number 5 coming in as we speak. He has such a curious personality, but is so happy. He is an angel!!!
I love his personality and his bond with his brother. Cameron and Tyler have a special bond. I love to listen to them sing in the car on the way to school. And I love to watch him watch Tyler. They both love each other, and light up when they see the other. My heart is so warm. I have been so blessed!!!
I have been so fortunate to be able to stay home with my babies. I shouldn't say babies. My big guy just started middle school. But he will always be my baby. Tyler loves middle school, and has been showing his baby brother what he learns. Cameron is just facinated.
I have the best husband in the world to help me stay home and raise the children. I hve the best husband EVER!! I am lucky! God has blessed me.
Monday, September 10, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment