Life as we know it...

Monday, September 10, 2012

15w3d

What a crazy time it has been.  T has been on Spring break for the past month, and that has been nice, because he has been so helpful, and able to spend time with his baby brother.  T seems to really have taken to Baby Cam.  They both seem to be in love with each other.  I am so glad.
Well, baby boy is definitely a big boy.  He is starting to get so much personality.  He is a morning person for sure.  When he wakes up in the morning, and opens his eyes and sees me, he smiles so big it makes my heart warm.  When T walks into a room, baby boy will follow him with his eyes. 
I do have to laugh, because I see Rob with the baby, and though he looks so uncomfortable...

No comments:

Post a Comment