Life as we know it...

Saturday, July 9, 2011

12w2d

12 weeks...I can breathe a sigh of relief that I have made it to the 12 week mark. At 12 weeks, your chance of miscarriage goes down to 1%...So why do I still feel so nervous?? Why do I feel the need to constantly check on my little one?

Will this worry ever go away?? Will I ever just be able to relax and enjoy my pregnancy? Maybe when I start to feel the baby move I will relax. That is what I hope for. So far the baby seems to be doing well. Right on track is what the doctor says. :)

My morning sickness seems to be going away, but now the heartburn is here! LOL I don't care about the side effects, they are all worth it. So, I say bring it on sweet baby. Just be healthy, and happy, and come to us safely in January! We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment