Life as we know it...

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Keeping Busy!

The secret to deployment is keeping busy!! (In case you didin't know)

Tyler and I have been handling the deployment pretty well. T goes to school all day, plus cub scouts and robotics...he is busy. I am trying to run my PTA, and looking for a job. Plus, I decided to do a little spring cleaning.

Spring cleaning in itself is a mess. The only way to do it right, is to tear it apart, and build it from scratch. Which is what I hve been doing. So glad that noone decided to 'stop by' for a visit. I would have been so embarassed.

I have been selling things on Craigslist, putting things in storage, and making room for a more organized life.

The one I am worried about...Jack. Jack misses daddy. Jack sits at the window, whimpers and cries, paces in front of the door. But daddy isn't coming home soon. :( I know what to do when T is sad. But what do you do when your pup is sad? I have taken him to the park. I have taken him for playdates. I have taken him to school. Poor little guy! Trying to get him back into a routine. But he still doesn't want to chase his duck. Doesn't want me to throw the ball. Hoping that time will make a difference.

Never thought It would be my pup that would be so sad...

No comments:

Post a Comment