Life as we know it...

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

It Just Hit Me...

This weekend, was the first time that it hit me. The first time that I rolled over in bed, and realized that I was alone. The first time that I felt sad.

For the past six months, Rob has been back and forth so much. Home a week, gone two weeks. Home two weeks, gone for three. Home for one week, gone for one. It was so crazy. And now two weeks after he left for mobilization, it has hit me. Hit me that I am alone for the next year.

I think that it took so long because he was back and forth so much. Oh what a life.

Since he is still in the states, we are able to talk. But on July 12th, he will be gone. Spending a year in Kuwait. UGH!! I miss him already.

No comments:

Post a Comment