Life as we know it...

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Test results

So, I just got the results from my Clomid Challenge Test. The RE said that they like the numbers to be below 12 for each day. On day 3 it was at 5 and on day 10 it was at 7. That is great. So they said I was ready to move forward.

But, I'm not ready. I want more time. I know...I know...my clock is ticking! Believe me...I can hear it! But I am too scared! I'm not scared of getting a BFN, I'm scared of falling in love with another baby, and then losing it too. Besides, more time means we'll have more money, and I won't be as stressed.

Plus, Rob gets home tomorrow. He has been in S. Carolina for his deployment training. He will be home for only three weeks. I would like them to be three great weeks. Not stressful because of shots, and hormones. We have so much to do in the next three weeks before his deployment. I need to go get a new ID card. We have to get the POA taken care of. Rob is going to leave a deposit or two at the reproductive lab. Plus we want to have some quality family time before he leaves.

I can't believe that he is going to be gone for a year. Hopefully while he is gone, I can use his stuff, and get myself knocked-up. ha ha ha He thinks its funny that I could potentially get pregnant while he is away. I think it is funny how people will react when they find out I got pregnant while my husband is deployed. But don't worry people...I love my DH.

Nothing else exciting is going on. :) And thats not a bad thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment