So, Rob is in Kuwait. I hope he doesn't melt! The weather is 123 degrees during th day!!!! YIKES!! I just know I would be cranky!
I talked to him yesterday, and miss him so much! Being an Army wife is so hard sometimes. But, I knew what I was signing up for right? Doesn't matter, still hurts.
I've been keeping myself busy with school, but school will be out in a week. What then?
I am going to get back to focusing on me. I started walking again. Walked two miles this morning. Boy was I tired. But I want to get myself healthy again. I want to get my body ready to start the IVF process again. I am finally ready to begin again. I'm still scared, but ready to move forward. I'd like to begin in September. Ideally I'd like to lose 10-15 pounds. I'm going to start eating better. Want to make sure there is a good room for rent. ;)
So for now, to keep myself honest, I will keep tabs on myself here. In public view. Hee hee
Looking forward to the new me. The better me. :)
Tuesday, July 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment