OH MY GOSH!! Life has been so busy. I took Ty to Cub Scout Camp for three days. It was so crazy hot! And I was so tired. But we had a great time! They kept the boys so busy! I'm so glad I had the opportunity to go with him. :) He is my love.
We got back on Saturday, and after talking to my mom, I decided to go straight to my brothers house. Baby Shelby had made her arrival. I was so excited to meet her. My mom and I went to the hospital to visit, along with Ty. As soon as we got there, my SIL handed me the baby. She is so beautiful. Ty wanted to hold her, so I put her in his arms, and he started talking to her. He started calling her 'Squishy'. Then, he started repeating the line from Finding Nemo: "I shall call her Squishy, and she shall be mine, she shall be my Squishy". I think the name Squishy will stick! It is too cute.
I found out that my brother still had not come back home. It broke my heart to know that he wasn't going to be there for his wife and baby. WTH? I told my SIL that I would stay with her and help her as long as she wanted. I figured if I could only do a little, maybe watch the older girls, at least it was something to help her. I wanted to help, where my brother was faultering. UGH!! I love her so much.
It was so nice to be able to talk to her, really talk to her. But it broke my heart to know that she is so heartbroken. I really hope my brother pulls his head out of his @$$.
While I was there, I had such horrible dreams. Several times I dreamt of my DH leaving me. I'm sure it was because I couldn't stop thinking about my brother. I woke up several times so sad. But I know my DH loves me! <3
Thursday, August 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment